We are proud to serve the citizens of Kossuth County. Your Kossuth County Sheriff's Office is responsible for the law enforcement duties in Kossuth County Including.
- Respond to emergency calls
- Serve Civil and other official papers
- Have charge of the county jail and custody of the prisoners
- Patrol of County Roadways
Please contact the sheriff’s office directly for assistance with the following during normal business hours 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
- Permit to Carry Applications
- How do I obtain copy of accident report
- How do I commend a deputy
- How do I file a report of misconduct regarding a deputy
- How do I arrange for a vacation check of my property in my absence
The Kossuth County Sheriff's Office is concerned for the safety and welfare of the citizens of Kossuth County. If you have information concerning the possession, use, or distribution of illegal substances please call Chief Deputy Nick Larson at 515-295-3514. Your information will be kept confidential.